Fix build with Python 3.10
The attached patch was contributed by Miro Hroncok (miro
at hroncok dot cz). It fixes lasso python bindings usage with py 3.10.
Updated by Jakub Hrozek 20 days ago
Benjamin Dauvergne a écrit :
Could you state why you think the reference count is wrong here ?
I'm sorry, but I don't have many more details than those that are in the RHBZ: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1900651
The closes they came to an explanation is comment 18 (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1900651#c18)
Updated by Benjamin Dauvergne 20 days ago
- Patch proposed changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Nouveau to Solution proposée
- Tracker changed from Support to Development
- File 0001-python-does-not-decref-boolean-constants-57268.patch 0001-python-does-not-decref-boolean-constants-57268.patch added
Ok, I understood the issue but the patch applied to Fedora is wrong, the line should be kept for non-boolean constants.
Here is a better fix I think, could you check with downstream if they agree (maybe Simo).
Updated by Benjamin Dauvergne 19 days ago
- Status changed from Solution proposée to Résolu (à déployer)
commit a28fb8c8e1a01c7c226e016c91bef2e5b4436e23 Author: Benjamin Dauvergne <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Mon Sep 27 14:14:23 2021 +0200 Does not decref boolean constants (#57268) TRUE/FALSE are special references in CPython bindings whose reference count must never be updated.