- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 18 June 2010
- Last connection: 28 September 2022
- Lasso (Issue submitter, 18 June 2010)
- Authentic 2 (Issue submitter, 19 June 2010)
- Plugin FS FranceConnect (Issue submitter, 16 March 2021)
12 July 2021
- 03:40 PM Lasso Bug #55510: Memory leak when using "dump" in Perl binding
- Sorry for the assignement.
This issue report is not a support request. We found an issue in the Perl binding, whic...
30 April 2020
- 03:00 PM Lasso Bug #42299: PHP7 binding in CentOS 8
- It appears my patch is incomplete, here is a better patch: https://src.fedoraproject.org/fork/xavierb/rpms/lasso/blob...
29 April 2020
- 10:46 PM Lasso Support #42300: Unable to build python binding in CentOS 8
- It works with python3 and these adaptations in spec file: https://github.com/LemonLDAPNG/lasso-rpm/commit/a34e89993f0...
- 10:22 PM Lasso Support #42300: Unable to build python binding in CentOS 8
- Thanks a lot, I was trying to build with python2, but this does not seems to work on CentOS 8. I had no issue with th...
- 09:59 PM Lasso Support #42300 (Fermé): Unable to build python binding in CentOS 8
- I tried to build packages for CentOS 8 but I did not manage to have the python binding files, so it fails at the end ...
- 09:56 PM Lasso Bug #42299 (Fermé): PHP7 binding in CentOS 8
I tried to build packages for CentOS 8 and had an issue with PHP 7 binding. I join a patch that worked to f...
21 April 2020
- 12:31 PM Lasso Support #41918: Access to documentation
- Thanks a lot
- 11:43 AM Lasso Support #41918 (Fermé): Access to documentation
it seems that online documentation is not reachable anymore: http://doc.entrouvert.org/lasso/
23 June 2015
- 10:12 AM Lasso Development #7542: Add support for SHA-2 family of hash functions for RSA and HMAC signatures
- Sorry, I just set the version to 2.4.2 because it seems the code is done and that the next planned version is 2.4.2. ...
11 June 2015
- 04:14 PM Lasso Development #7542 (Fermé): Add support for SHA-2 family of hash functions for RSA and HMAC signatures
- I just would like to open an issue to trace this feature at is is important and should appear in the roadmap.
Also available in: Atom