- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 24 Feb 2016
- Last connection: 12 Aug 2019
- Lasso (Développeur·euse, 28 Jun 2018)
01 Jul 2019
- 12:00 AM Lasso Bug #34409: [PAOS][ECP] lasso includes "Destination" attribute in SAML AuthnRequest populated with SP AssertionConsumerServiceURL when ECP workflow is used which leads to IdP-side errors
- The analysis was well done, Dmitri correctly identified the root cause, the Destination attribute should not be set w...
11 Jan 2019
- 04:11 PM Lasso Revision 642182bd: Fix ECP signature not found error when only assertion is signed (#26828)
- With a SAML Authn Response either the message or the assertion
contained in the response message or both can be signe...
10 Jan 2019
- 03:54 PM Lasso Bug #26828: with paos response (ECP) if assertion is signed instead of response signature_not_found error occurs
- Updated patch with MIT license tag
09 Jan 2019
- 11:55 PM Lasso Bug #26828 (Solution proposée): with paos response (ECP) if assertion is signed instead of response signature_not_found error occurs
28 Sep 2018
- 12:59 AM Lasso Bug #26828 (Fermé): with paos response (ECP) if assertion is signed instead of response signature_not_found error occurs
- In SAML a signature can appear on either the top level SAML message or on an Assertion. When an Assertion is returned...
24 Jul 2018
- 04:59 PM Lasso Bug #24771: 2.6.0 build fails if --enable-debugging is passed to configure script
- Hi Benjamin:
I think there are a couple of issues with the patch or perhaps I'm not in sync with what you were try...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision 2ca03035: fix duplicate definition of LogoutTestCase and logoutSuite
- Commit 6f617027e added a duplicate definition of the LogoutTestCase
class containing only 1 test which shaddowed the ...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision a7639081: Downcase UTF-8 file encoding name
- Python and Emacs (and others?) recognize a special directive line in a
file that identifies what encoding the file is...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision 3d9d58d5: Make more Python scripts compatible with both Py2 and Py3
- While porting other Python code in the repo to run under Py3 (as well
as Py2) it was discovered there were a number o...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision 28d3705d: Configure should search for versioned Python interpreter.
- Following the guidelines in Python PEP 394 with regards to the python
command on UNIX like systems preference should ...
Also available in: Atom