- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 24 Feb 2016
- Last connection: 10 Jan 2019
- Lasso (Developer, 28 Jun 2018)
11 Jan 2019
- 04:11 PM Lasso Revision 642182bd: Fix ECP signature not found error when only assertion is signed (#26828)
- With a SAML Authn Response either the message or the assertion
contained in the response message or both can be signe...
10 Jan 2019
- 03:54 PM Lasso Bug #26828: with paos response (ECP) if assertion is signed instead of response signature_not_fou...
- Updated patch with MIT license tag
09 Jan 2019
- 11:55 PM Lasso Bug #26828 (Solution proposée): with paos response (ECP) if assertion is signed instead of respon...
28 Sep 2018
- 12:59 AM Lasso Bug #26828 (Résolu (à déployer)): with paos response (ECP) if assertion is signed instead of resp...
- In SAML a signature can appear on either the top level SAML message or on an Assertion. When an Assertion is returned...
24 Jul 2018
- 04:59 PM Lasso Bug #24771: 2.6.0 build fails if --enable-debugging is passed to configure script
- Hi Benjamin:
I think there are a couple of issues with the patch or perhaps I'm not in sync with what you were try...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision 28d3705d: Configure should search for versioned Python interpreter.
- Following the guidelines in Python PEP 394 with regards to the python
command on UNIX like systems preference should ...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision 3d9d58d5: Make more Python scripts compatible with both Py2 and Py3
- While porting other Python code in the repo to run under Py3 (as well
as Py2) it was discovered there were a number o...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision a7639081: Downcase UTF-8 file encoding name
- Python and Emacs (and others?) recognize a special directive line in a
file that identifies what encoding the file is...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision 2ca03035: fix duplicate definition of LogoutTestCase and logoutSuite
- Commit 6f617027e added a duplicate definition of the LogoutTestCase
class containing only 1 test which shaddowed the ...
- 11:03 AM Lasso Revision 17c39c39: Make Python scripts compatible with both Py2 and Py3
- During the build if the Python3 interpreter is used a number of
scripts will fail because they were never ported from...
Also available in: Atom