What is Larpe?¶
Larpe is a Liberty Alliance Reverse Proxy. It allows any service provider (that is a website) to use Liberty Alliance features (Identity federation, Single Sign On and Single Logout) without changing the code of the service provider itself. Its Liberty Alliance compliance relies on Lasso, a free (GNU GPL) implementation of the Liberty Alliance specifications.
It is a Quixote application and is commonly run inside Apache web server.
- Neat and simple administration interface;
- SAML 2.0 support;
- Liberty Alliance ID-FF 1.2 support;
- Allows the integration of a service within a circle of trust in some hours;
- Entirely graphical configuration of the service provider without fiddling with its code;
- Automatically generated metadatas;
- Logs and Audit : Logs are displayed within the administration interface. They deliver informations about different types of events.
The most recent version of Larpe is 1.1.1 and was released on July 20th 2010.
- Latest stable version: larpe-1.1.1.tar.gz
- Development version (git read only repository)
git clone http://repos.entrouvert.org/larpe.git
You can contact us on Larpe mailing list
- Larpe2 Description of the future Larpe based on Django