"cancel" button erroneously displayed on login page
Steps to reproduce:
- be on login page (ex: https://idp-test-entrouvert.montpellier3m.fr/login/), there's no "Cancel" button
- visit password reset page (ex: https://idp-test-entrouvert.montpellier3m.fr/accounts/password/reset/)
- click "Back"
- there's now a "Cancel" button on the login page
- click "Cancel" and you get a blank page (302 then http code 400 on idp/saml2/continue?cancel)
#1 Updated by Benjamin Dauvergne over 4 years ago
What happens is that the back link from reset page goes to '/' which redirects to combo, which requests a login through SAML, which produces the Cancel button since an user is always allowed to refuse to login.
One clear bug is that the cancel button seems to not work anymore, it calls for some tests on the SAML IdP.
#5 Updated by Benjamin Dauvergne over 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Nouveau to Résolu (à déployer)
Appliqué par commit authentic2|569926ecdb0337432b3bdf07efee7a4e406fe090.
#6 Updated by Benjamin Dauvergne over 4 years ago
Appliqué par commit authentic2|6687ba21dfce7a2d7e16fa8aceb5dd15584a7531.
#7 Updated by Benjamin Dauvergne over 4 years ago
Appliqué par commit authentic2|9c8e5e16549d668fadbce97fd99d34bf09eb5bda.
#8 Updated by Benjamin Dauvergne over 4 years ago
Appliqué par commit authentic2|cedb8db97d98d8a06573ccc0a6c84b1b802502b2.